Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fridae

As stated by the word "Fridae”, it means Friday if you do not know. I had a very unlucky day, forgetting to bring my books to school and never completing the Chinese Tfu work on time. (Sigh.) I cannot believe that I had left my maths and history textbook at home due to my carelessness but thank goodness, they are not needed on that day. During the Chinese lesson, we were rushing through the work but there was only twenty minutes allocated so most of us did not managed to complete it except for some. I am a little upset but it is no use crying over spilt milk, I can only work harder the next time. I learnt quite a lot during P.E theory though. I was a little surprised that there were many different types of exercises and the uses of warm-ups and cool-downs. I was always amazed that the History teacher, Mr. Thiru had enough time to finish teaching his curriculum but the Maths teacher, Miss Lim did not. Maths has started to become more exciting as the topic is about algebra, which is one of my favourite topics. I was a little shocked to find out that Chess begins at 1.30 pm instead of 2.30 pm. I wonder why they had to change the date from Thursday to Friday. Most of the chess players were unable to make it to the lesson due to the change in time. I viewed my fellow friends playing and I challenged others to the game. Well, I lost in some games but failures are paths to success, so I can hope to think of more strategies. Signing off.  

Image of a chessboard.









No comments:

Post a Comment